Last modified: July 3, 2020
The Services are offered and available to business users who are 18 years of age or older. By using the Services, you represent and warrant that: you are a business user, you meet the age requirements, and if you do not, you must not access or use the Services.
Accessing the Services & Account Security
Intellectual Property Rights
All contents, features, and functionality of the Services provided by us (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video and audio, and the design, selection, and arrangement thereof), are owned by Veteos, its licensors or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
- Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in memory incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials
- You may store files that are automatically cached by your web browser for display enhancement purposes
- You may print or download one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the Website for your own personal, noncommercial use and not for further reproduction, publication, or distribution
You must not:
- Modify copies of any materials provided on or within the Services
- Delete or alter any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials on or within the Services
The Veteos name, Veteos logo, and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans are trademarks of Veteos or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of Veteos. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans on and within the Services are the trademarks of their respective owners.
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries)
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information or otherwise
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material (without our prior written consent), including any “junk mail”, “chain letter”, “spam”, or any other similar solicitation
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate Veteos, a Veteos employee, another user, or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using e-mail addresses or screen names associated with any of the foregoing)
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Services, or which, as determined by us, may harm Veteos or users of the Services or expose them to liability
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use the Services in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, impair the site, or interfere with any other party’s use of the Services, including their ability to engage in real-time activities through the Services
- Use any robot, spider, other automatic device, process, or means to access the Services for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on or within the Services
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material provided by us on or within the Services or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent
- Use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Services
- Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the Services, the server hosting the Services, or any server, computer, or database connected to the Services
- Attack the Services via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Services
Your Personalized Content
The Services include features, functions, and customization tools that allow you to provide customized, personalized video content and brand experience for your clients and prospective clients. The customizable features include your practice name and logo included within videos, illustrated depictions of your practice exterior and local landmarks, as well as other personalizations that change the aesthetics or protocols included in videos, personalizable social media titles and descriptions, articles and User Contributions (collectively, “Your Personalized Content”). By providing Your Personalized Content on the Services, you grant us and our affiliates and service providers, and each of their and our respective licensees, successors, and assigns the right to use, reproduce, modify, perform, display, distribute, and otherwise disclose to third parties any such material for any purpose.
You represent and warrant that:
- You own, control, hold, and retain all rights in and to Your Personalized Content, including as applicable the copyrights and any other intellectual and proprietary rights to Your Personalized Content, and have the right to grant the license granted above to us and our affiliates and service providers, and each of their and our respective licensees, successors and assigns
- The generation of Your Personalized Content is at your own risk
You understand, agree and acknowledge that:
- You are responsible for Your Personalized Content, and you, not Veteos, have full responsibility for such content, including its legality, reliability, accuracy, and appropriateness. We are not responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any aspect of Your Personalized Content whether posted or submitted by you, your client or any other user of the Services
- Veteos shall not be liable or otherwise responsible for Your Personalized Content in any way
- We may, in our sole discretion, permit users to post, upload, publish, submit, or transmit Your Personalized Content on or within the Services including on the Website
- Your Personalized Content will be branded for and used by a single practice location (not multiple locations, a practice group, telehealth provider, or other non-brick and mortar location) unless otherwise specified in writing
- Your Personalized Content will not be modified in any way that alters the original content as delivered including, but not limited to, modifying the visual or audio content (changing text, logos, contact information, etc.) or editing the video length (adding sections, creating alternate shorter versions, etc.)
- Permitted Uses of Your Personalized Content include inclusion on your website, social media, internet advertising (excluding uses in the prohibited uses section below), playback on TVs, playback on local devices including computers, smartphones and tablets, and other uses approved by Veteos in writing (collectively, “Permitted Uses”)
- Prohibited Uses of Your Personalized Content include usage on broadcast television, cable television, premium streaming services (Netflix, Hulu, etc.), on the radio, out of home advertising (e.g., digital billboard), in theaters, in a film or theatre production, trade shows, industrial fairs and exhibitions, any use where viewers are charged to view videos, and any other use not included as a Permitted Use (collectively, “Prohibited Uses”)
- At times it may be necessary for Veteos to update your Personalized Content. In this situation, you are responsible for removing or replacing the affected content within 30 days of being notified
You acknowledge that Veteos only acts as a passive conduit for the distribution of Your Personalized Content and is not responsible or liable to you, your clients or to any third party for the content or accuracy of Your Personalized Content. Veteos shall not be continuously monitoring Your Personalized Content published by you, nor shall Veteos be under an obligation to do so. Without limiting the foregoing, you acknowledge and agree that any remarks, opinions, comments, suggestions, and other information expressed or included in Your Personalized Content do not necessarily represent those of Veteos.
Any use by you of Your Personalized Content is entirely at your own risk. You represent and warrant that Your Personalized Content posted or transmitted by you is original to you and does not copy the work of any third party or otherwise infringe or misappropriate any third party intellectual property rights, rights of privacy, or personality rights and does not contain any defamatory or disparaging statements. Furthermore, you represent and warrant that you have the capacity to grant the license as stipulated in this paragraph.
Monitoring and Enforcement; Termination
We have the right to:
- Remove or refuse to post any portion or all of Your Personalized Content for any or no reason in our sole discretion
- Disclose your identity or other information about you to any third party who claims that material posted by you violates their rights, including their intellectual property rights or their right to privacy
- Take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Services
Without limiting the foregoing, we have the right to fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or other information of anyone posting any materials on or through the Services. YOU WAIVE AND HOLD HARMLESS VETEOS AND ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSEES AND SERVICE PROVIDERS FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY ANY OF THE FOREGOING PARTIES DURING OR AS A RESULT OF ITS INVESTIGATIONS AND FROM ANY ACTIONS TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF INVESTIGATIONS BY EITHER VETEOS OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.
However, we cannot undertake to review material before you or your authorized users post it on or within the Services, and cannot ensure prompt removal of objectionable material after it has been posted. Accordingly, we assume no liability for any action or inaction regarding transmissions, communications, or content provided by any user or third party. We have no liability or responsibility to anyone for performance or nonperformance of the activities described in this section.
These content standards apply to any and all of Your Personalized Content and use of Interactive Services. Your Personalized Content must in its entirety comply with all applicable federal, state, local, and international laws and regulations. Without limiting the foregoing, Your Personalized Content must not:
- Contain any material which is defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory, or otherwise objectionable
- Promote sexually explicit or pornographic material, violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age
- Infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other intellectual property or other rights of any other person
- Be likely to deceive any person
- Promote any illegal activity, or advocate, promote, or assist any unlawful act
- Cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety or be likely to upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person
- Impersonate any person, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or organization
- Involve commercial activities or sales, such as contests, sweepstakes, and other sales promotions, barter or advertising
- Give the impression that they emanate from or are endorsed by us or any other person or entity if this is not the case
Notices and Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement
Pursuant to Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c)(2), notifications of claimed copyright infringement should be sent to our Designated Agent. In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA), Veteos has designated an agent to receive notice of unauthorized online use of copyrighted materials. If you believe that your copyrighted work is being infringed, please notify our copyright agent specified below.
E-mail may be sent to: [email protected]
Mail may be sent to:
3327 Brighton, Blvd #200
Denver, CO 80216
Please notify us in writing and include all of the following:
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online website are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that website
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit Veteos to locate the material
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit Veteos to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed
Reliance on Information Posted
The information presented on or through the Services is made available solely for general information purposes. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other visitor to the Services, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
The Services includes content provided by third parties, including materials provided by other users, bloggers and third-party licensors, syndicators, aggregators, or reporting services. Any statements or opinions expressed in these materials, and all articles and responses to questions and other content, other than the content provided by Veteos, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person or entity providing those materials. These materials do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Veteos. We are not responsible or liable to you or to any third party for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third party.
Changes to the Services
We may update the content on the Services from time to time, but its content is not necessarily complete or up-to-date. Any of the material on the Services may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
Information About You and Your Access and Use of the Services on the Website
Additional Terms and Conditions
Linking to the Website
You may link to the Website homepage, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval, or endorsement on our part.
Links From the Website
If the Website contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your convenience only. This includes links contained in advertisements, including banner advertisements and sponsored links. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access any of the third-party websites linked to this Website, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites.
Disclaimer of Warranties
You understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the internet or the Services will be free of viruses or other destructive code. You are responsible for implementing adequate and appropriate procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to our site for any reconstruction of any lost data.
WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, VIRUSES OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES OR TO YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL POSTED ON THE WEBSITE, ON ANY WEBSITE LINKED TO IT OR OTHERWISE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SERVICES.
YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. ALL ASPECTS OF THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER VETEOS NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH VETEOS MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY OR AVAILABILITY OF ANY ASPECT OF THE SERVICES. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER VETEOS NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH VETEOS REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT ANY ASPECT OF THE SERVICES WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT OUR SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS OR THAT ANY ASPECT OF THE SERVICES WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.
VETEOS HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
LIMITATION ON LIABILITY. IN NO EVENT WILL VETEOS, ITS AFFILIATES OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, ANY ASPECT OF THE SERVICES OR ANY ASPECT OF A THIRD-PARTY SERVICE OR MATERIALS LINKED TO THE SERVICES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Waiver and Severability
Your Comments and Concerns
The Website and Services are operated by Veteos Inc. Legal Department, 3327 Brighton Blvd. #200, Denver, CO 80216. All other feedback, comments, requests for technical support and other communications relating to the Website and Services should be directed to: [email protected]